It’s that time of year again! We’re busy getting ready for Datacenter Transformation 2017 in the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel on Tuesday, September 2017.
We’ve designed the conference around educating, empowering, and inspiring IT professionals, engineers and business leaders who are looking for open networking solutions to drive their business forward.
News Just In!
Our keynote speaker, John Laban from the OCP Foundation, has just been recognised as a Top Influencer in Data Centers by the Data Economy EMEA.
We are also delighted to announce a new addition to the Datacenter Transformation 2017 speaker lineup - Marcus Köhler from e-shelter services GmbH, the largest colocation provider in Europe. e-shelter develops and runs high availability data centers with an area of 90,000 sqm across eight locations in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Köhler is the Director International Sales & Business Development at e-shelter and has previously held positions in Hewlett-Packard and the Rittal Group. Köhler will present on the topic "Where the Cloud Meets the Ground".
Some of our other speakers include:
- John Laban - Reset Catalyst at Open Compute Project Foundation
- George Tchaparian - CEO at Edgecore Networks
- Christian Urricariet – Senior Director of Marketing at Finisar
- Paul Gracie - SVP Sales EMEA at Cumulus
- David Ingersoll - SVP International Sales at Penguin
- Adam Darby - International Technical Sales Manager at Solarflare
I hope you can join us next month in Frankfurt! We have a limited number of complimentary early bird tickets left... What are you waiting for?