Edgecore's AS7926-40XKFB Open Core Router is powered by Broadcom's Jericho2 DNX Silicon and has a powerful Intel XEON 8 core CPU. The platform has an option for an external TCAM for statistics and table expansion. With 32GB DRAM, 8GB of flash and a 32GB SSD drive on board. The device also supports precise IEEE 1588v2 and synchronous ethernet. The front panel connectivity includes 40x 100G QSFP28 and 13x 400G QSFP-DD cell based fabric interfaces.
For more information visit here.
- 40x 100G QSFP28 + 13x 400G QSFP-DD Fabric Ports
- TCAM and Stats via Broadcom BCM16k OP2
- SDRAM- DDR SO- DIMM 2 x 16GB
- SSD/SD mSATA/M.2 128GB
- 2 x RJ45 Time of Day (ToD) Ports
- 1 x Micro USB Console Port
- 440mm x 635mm x 87mm (Width x Depth x Height) 2RU
- Broadcom StrataDNX DNX Jericho2 BCM88690
- CPU- intel Broadwell- DE, D-1548, 8 cores, 2.0GHz
- FLASH SPI Boot NAND Flash 8GB
- Out of Band MGMT 1x10G SPF+
- 2 x RJ45 Stacking Synchronization Ports
- BMC Module- ASPEED AST2600 Processor (optional)