March Tech Roundup from EPS Global
HFCL Limited, a premier telecom equipment manufacturer and technology provider, has partnered with EPS Global. This collaboration will make HFCL's IO-branded products, including Wi-Fi 6 access points, commercial and industrial switches, and the world's first open-source Wi-Fi 7 APs, available through EPS Global.
Our team in Delhi have moved! Same great team, new address. We held the official opening of our our new Delhi offices last week. You can find us at our new location: Office No. 580, 5th Floor, Vegas Mall, Sector 14 Dwarka, Delhi, India.
On St. Patrick's Day, Irish Minister Roderic O'Gorman and a team from Enterprise Ireland joined our team in India as they announced an agreement with Indian partner Indovision Services, worth over €1 million.
EPS Global are incredibly excited about this new agreement and to be noted by Enterprise Ireland and the Irish Government as an Irish company showcasing global Ireland.
The increasing demand for bandwidth due to high-speed broadband, IoT devices, and video streaming services necessitates a new Fiber-To-The-X infrastructure. Edgecore addresses this need by building a future-proof network with disaggregated PON service delivery, using its OLT product line based on Broadcom StrataDNX chipset and PON MAC SOC merchant silicon.
We are back! In episode 1, we talk to EPS Global Field Applications Engineer Malcolm Kitchen, fresh from his trip to Embedded World 2023, and take a look at the year ahead for the semiconductor and security industry.
Our CEO and senior team of FAEs were at Embedded World in Nuremberg this month meeting some of our partners: NXP Semiconductors, STMicroelectronics, Renesas Electronics, IAR, and PixArt Imaging and some customers doing innovative things in driverless cars and facial recognition. Check out the highlights of the show here!
Check out the highlights here.
Discover how our customer Netomnia, a UK-based service provider is using the flexibility, agility, and cost benefits of open networking to bring gigabit-capable broadband to 1 million homes by 2023, by utilizing IP Infusion PRO from EPS Global (OcNOS Software and Edgecore Hardware).
Amplex Internet has chosen IP Infusion's OcNOS Aggregation Router with MPLS to upgrade its carrier-class network. IP Infusion, along with partners Edgecore Networks and UfiSpace, was selected for the cost-effective upgrade path it offers to a 100 GB core and distribution network. IP ArchiTechs provided expertise in developing the open networking design template, while EPS Global acted as the distribution partner.
Experience blistering Wi-Fi speeds & extremely low latency with the latest Wi-Fi 7 Indoor and Outdoor Access Points, designed to provide seamless Wi-Fi even for most demanding applications & harsh environmental conditions.
- World’s First Open source Wi-Fi 7 Access Point
- Concurrent Tri-Radio Offering Data Rate up to 10.75 Gbps
- 5 dBi Integrated Omnidirectional antenna optimized for maximum coverage and range
- Support for advanced features like non-Wi-Fi interference detection and avoidance, ATPC, coverage hole detection and correction
- Access to 2 simultaneous 160 MHz channels in the 5GHz Band
- BLE Support
- Supports 1024 QAM
- Wi-Fi Alliance certified for Wi-Fi 7, EasyMesh, Passpoint 3.0
Supports 1536 concurrent users
- Enhanced security features such as WPA3 & WPA2 (Personal & Enterprise), Enhanced
- Open security support
The ASGvOLT64 is an open GPON OLT with 64x GPON ports, 8x SFP28, and 2x QSFP28 ports. It complies with ITU-T G.984 standard and supports wire-speed operation, various modes, and transceivers. It features redundant hot-swappable components and front-to-back airflow design. The switch uses ONIE and is compatible with various NOS software.
- High capacity 64 port GPON OLT for next generation open and disaggregated access network architecture.
- 2x QSFP28 switch ports, each supporting 1 x 100 GbE or 1 x 40 GbE, or via breakout cables 2 x 50 GbE, 4 x 25 GbE, or 4 x 10 GbE.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding at 300 Gbps (full duplex).
- Supports front-to-back airflow SKU.
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans accessible from rear.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, and redundant AC or DC PSUs.
- 3+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules.
We currently have 250 units of A2F200M3F-FGG256 - Microchip - FPGA SmartFusion Family 200K Gates 100MHz 130nm Technology 1.5V 256-Pin FBGA in our inventory, ready for immediate shipment. Contact us now for pricing details.