May Tech Roundup from EPS Global
EPS Global is proud to announce that CEO and co-founder Colin Lynch has been shortlisted as a finalist in the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2021, which is in its 24th year.
EPS Global, a leading value-added distributor and IT services organization, and Radisys, a global leader in open telecom services and solutions have announced a global distribution agreement. Under this new agreement, EPS Global will sell the Radisys Connect Open Broadband portfolio to Service Provider customers worldwide.
We will be discussing the benefits of open-networking to boost performance with 2 of our Service Provider customers as part of the upcoming Internet Service Providers Association's virtual event on June 16th 2021. Delivering Gigabit Britain is focused on meeting the challenge ahead, from the Government’s vision to the strategic roll-out by the industry.
NXP Technology Days is a world-class, online training program for engineers designing solutions with embedded technology. Register and take a virtual seat to access in-depth sessions led by NXP technology experts addressing topics across markets.
Our resident tech expert Barry McGinley gets his hands on one of the worlds fastest bare-metal data center switches available today, the 400G AS9716-32D, and gives a quick rundown of the specs this switch provides.
One of our most popular webinars of 2020 - Data Center and Service Provider Solutions with IP Infusion is back by popular demand! And just in time for the launch of IP Infusion PRO solutions, now available from EPS.
Don't miss out!
Get blogs like this straight to your inbox! Subscribe me to EPS's monthly Tech Roundup.
Now available from EPS, the RLT series of OLTs are based on the industry-standard open architecture supporting GPON and XGS-PON with software based on the VOLTHA/SEBA reference architecture. The architecture brings in data-center driven cost efficiencies as a compact fixed-form factor solution with high port densities. This helps simplify deployments and reduce operating expenses.
- Flexibility of enabling GPON and XGSPON on the same platform
- 1GE, 10GE, 25GE and 100GE NNI interfaces with active Ethernet support
- Supports high-capacity, open, programmable networks
- Supports residential, cloud and enterprise services
- Front access on all ports
- Full support for IEEE-1588 OC, TC, and BC
- Deep-buffer Service Provider class switching ASICsFour-channel full-duplex transceiver module
High Performance with Flexibility
- RLT-3200G - 160Gbps switching capacity; 32x SFP based GPON interfaces in 2RU height
- RLT-1600G - 160Gbps switching capacity; 16x SFP based GPON interfaces in 1RU height
- RLT-1600X - 300Gbps switching capacity; 16x SFP+ based Any-PON interfaces in 1RU height.
Thursday, June 17th at 8am Pacific/11am Eastern/4pm UK/5pm Central Europe
IoT devices are inevitably exposed to risk when connected to the Internet. But from the chips inside your devices to the cloud server, Internet or on-premise applications they connect with, there are proven components, tools and methodologies to mitigate the risks across the supply chain. During this webinar, three industry experts will show you how to cut the cost and complexity of IoT edge-to-cloud connectivity, and how to introduce best practices for secure management of your IoT networks by answering these questions and many more:
- What are the risks involved in the Internet of Things?
- Why, if I’m designing an IoT product, should I add the cost and complexity of security into my devices?
- How do I implement seamless security throughout the supply chain – in design, production and in the field?