September Tech Roundup from EPS Global
We had a sporting weekend at EPS this month with teams in Dublin & Timișoara undertaking two challenges to support charity and the environment! Playing to our strengths - engineering, speed, attention to detail, and above all, good fun for great causes!
View the Race.
Pica8, has announced that its AmpCon™ Network Controller provides a better alternative to Cisco DNA Center and competing solutions from switch hardware vendors such as Arista and Juniper.
Read the Press Release.
20 October 2021 | 2.45PM - 3.15PM (UTC+1)
In this interactive session you’ll learn about:
- The changing market landscape
- A new and expanding services portfolio that can generate significant upsell opportunities
- A new data-driven model enabling more successful subscriber support that can reduce call-in-rates
- Live demo of Plume’s platform featuring front-end consumer services, including adaptive WiFi, and back-end support tools & data dashboards
Using the Disaggregation Ecosystem 16 November 2021 | 11:00am - 12.00pm (GMT) Join our webinar to gain the latest insights on this critical topic, as we will discuss how disaggregation ecosystems simplifies the operational complexity to accelerate new services. We will address the role of hardware and software ecosystem partnerships which accelerate open networking in different market segments. This webinar will be presented in German.
The Edgecore DCS810 switch is a programmable leaf or spine switch for large scale data centers. In a 1RU form factor, the switch provides line-rate L2 switching and L3 routing, deep packet inspection, and traffic load balancing etc, across the 32x QSFP-DD ports that support up to 32x 400GbE connections.
The great chip shortage has hit CSPs right where it hurts, squarely on the supply chain. Without silicon chips, you're unable to innovate to satisfy customers, but fear not, you may not be able to upgrade their hardware, but you can supercharge it with OpenSync. OpenSync is cloud agnostic, CPE agnostic, silicon agnostic software, making it easy to launch new services at rapid pace; update without touching firmware; and offer bespoke on-demand services too.
Apposite’s WAN emulators let IT recreate and model challenging network conditions, right from their own lab, to ensure top application performance. Our emulation products are used by 2,500 leading enterprises, network application developers, government and military organizations, and telecommunications carriers around the world.
The Edgecore DCS810 switch is a programmable leaf or spine switch for large scale data centers. In a 1RU form factor, the switch provides line-rate L2 switching and L3 routing, deep packet inspection, and traffic load balancing etc, across the 32 x QSFP-DD ports that support up to 32 x 400 GbE connections.
- Very high performance, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric
- Designed with programmable Tofino2 switch silicon from Intel Networks
- Deploys as leaf or spine switch supporting 25/50/100GbE to servers, with 100 or 400GbE uplinks
- Deploys as spine switch supporting 100 or 400GbE leaf and spine interconnects
We have parts in stock, ready to ship today. Click on the link below to request special pricing.
- FTLF1419P1BCL - 1000BASE-EX and 2G Fibre Channel (2GFC) 55km SFP Transceiver
- FTLF1522P1BTL - OC-12 LR-1/STM L-4.2 SFP Transceiver