As a responsible value-added distributor we believe that the long-term future of EPS Global is best served by respecting the interests of all our stakeholders: employees, partners, customers, suppliers and the wider community. We conduct our business relationships with integrity and courtesy. We actively seek out opportunities to contribute to the wellbeing of the local communities in which we operate. Our CSR policy sets out the principles we follow and the programmes we have developed to focus on the areas where we have significant impact or influence.
We will inform and educate our staff about our CSR policy, so they can uphold the principles and integrate them into their personal lives too.
- Responsible Trading in the International Marketplace
- Environment & Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Protecting Employees: Human Rights & Safety
- Community Work & Volunteering & Commitment to minimising negative impacts of business
Responsible Trading in the International Marketplace
We aim to purchase products and services from ethical suppliers and ensure we only supply equally ethical consumers. This includes respecting customer feedback and processes and responsible management of supply chains. We encourage respectful employee conduct in the workplace.
Environment & Carbon Footprint Reduction
EPS Global is conscious of the impact we are having on the planet, and the businesses we work with and purchase from factor into our decision-making. As much as possible, we factor in environmental measures and efforts to reduce our company's carbon footprint.
This can take many different forms:
- Ensuring products are packaged and delivered in a sustainable manner
- Virtual meetings are held rather than in-person to avoid further pollution caused by national and international travel
- Offices are made more sustainable with machines regularly turned off to avoid unnecessary usage
- Initiating efforts to inform and educate staff about the sustainability measures in our CSR policy, so they can integrate them into their personal lives too.
Protecting Employees: Human Rights & Safety
EPS Global adheres to the terms of the Modern Slavery Act 2015, designed to protect workers from slavery-like conditions and ensure their human rights are being upheld. We are also committed to fighting against breaches to human rights throughout our industry and supply chain.
We will respect our employees and encourage their development and training. We will promote equality and consider their interests including their welfare, health and safety. Our ultimate aim is the happiness of our employees through their worthwhile and fulfilling employment in a successful business.
Community Work & Volunteering
EPS Global considers our impact on the local communities in which we operate and we are committed to minimising the negative impacts of business. Despite living in a global economy and increasingly digital world, EPS Global is aware that we still owe a debt to our local communities. We have a programme of charitable initiatives throughout our global locations to balance our impact on local communities.
Our local volunteering programmes include our employees giving up their time to help the vulnerable, recycling awareness events, park cleanups, blood drives and charitable donations.