“Organizations should have started implementing security measures yesterday, given that new product introductions often take 9 months or more to produce in volume”.
In Part 2 of The Building Blocks for IOT Security, our panel of experts emphasizes the importance of making IoT security more accessible and consumable for engineers and designers, as well as the need for collaboration among industry players to tackle security challenges for connected devices.
This episode covers the increasing number of cybersecurity regulations worldwide, the need for a proactive approach, and the key role organizations like EPS Global, NXP, IAR, and Future Electronics are playing in providing practical and accessible security solutions for volume production of connected devices.
"If it's not safe, it's not smart". Listen Now.
- Malcolm Kitchen, FAE for Secure Trust Provisioning, EPS Global
- John Moor, Managing Director, IoT Security Foundation;
- Haydn Povey, Chief Strategy Officer, IAR Systems;
- Stella Or, Software Partner Manager for Secure Connected Edge, NXP;
- Todd Baker, Corporate VP of Worldwide Engineering, Future Electronics.
Subscribe to The Critical Lowdown from EPS Global wherever you get your podcasts: