As MikroTik discontinues its CCR1009 (CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+), CCR1016 (CCR1016-12S-1S+), and CCR1036 (CCR1036-12G-4S), some Internet Service Providers will be affected by the discontinuation of these routers, however we are pleased to inform you that we have alternative models from UfiSpace readily available. The fanless S9502-16SMT and S9502-12SM Disaggregated Cell Site Gateways, paired with IP Infusion’s OcNOS network operating system, serve as exceptional and economical replacements with some added features to ensure a seamless and beneficial product transition:
- Help simplify your operations using EVPN and Segment Routing, thereby reducing operational expenses.
- Integrate effortlessly with your existing MPLS network through support for LDP and VPLS.
- Benefit from power efficiencies with the fanless option, further lowering operational expenses.
- Prepare for higher bandwidth fiber and hybrid deployments with higher port density in the same OS.
- Future-proof your network with carrier-class protocols and seamless integration of BNG/CGNAT and other service blocks, like firewalls.
S9502-12SM 12-Port, 1GE/10GE Disaggregated Cell Site Gateway
S9502-16SMT 16-Port, 100M/1GE/10GE Disaggregated Cell Site Gateway
UfiSpace’s fanless CSR solutions are built on disaggregated architecture. It combines UfiSpace’s fanless white box switches with IP Infusion’s OcNOS™, a successful approach adopted by service providers worldwide to build optimized transport network solutions.
- Reduce maintenance with fanless and robust cell site gateways.
- Install compact and power-efficient CSR in small spaces.
- Provide 5G services with Class C timing accuracy through 1/10G ports.
- Enjoy flexibility with disaggregated and open architecture.
- Benefit from a cost-effective integrated timing solution.
- Enjoy simple all-inclusive licensing.
UfiSpace's S9502-12SM and S9502-16SMT models are fanless open networking white box routers designed for environments with dust and high temperature fluctuations. They are ready for both outdoor and indoor deployments, supporting 4G and 5G base stations with full IEEE 1588v2 and SyncE timing functions. Both models offer a total switching capacity of 32Gbps; the S9502-12SM has 4x 10GE SFP+ ports and 8x 1GE SFP ports, while the S9502-16SMT additionally includes 4x 1GE RJ45 ports.